The Down's & Up's in COW's Morning Drama

9:49 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
CASSIE's Entry

Hehehehehe.....at the moment i am full & content because SOMEONE CARED...."sniff".

**....although i wish the chair i sit on won't keep sinking down all the time.....**

I actually cried when i walked into my office today...since i work alone upstairs away from the hustle & bustle downstairs i broke into tears.....why? coz i didn't have my breakfast -_-""" .....*QUEUE...Drama Queen*
But really, i felt like crap...since the place i work at usually has something to eat in the kitchen, i made my usual beeline to the back just to find out that the remaining food was being SAVED for someone else......... B ......... E .......... N ......... C ........... I .........!

so i made my coffee, went hunting for some crackers ( which didn't look that great ) and went upstairs. Then Sunit came..aaaaaaaaa, :) he's one of the general workers here...i suppose he, Malini and Sis.Bodhi saw my face in the morning coz they all grabbed breakfast in time, and he brought me nasi lemak...WAAAAA! But the thing was it was his share of it.... hehehe

im so happy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!....he irritates me to the core but he brought me FOOD! i dunno why but when ppl feed me i love them :D.....aiyo....im beginning to sound like a pet animal

Anyways....im really happy now.....i better get some nice songs burned on a CD for him :) coz im always yelling at him, its good to be nice to him for a bit :)

PS: thank GOD! no one saw me cry or else not steady de :)

No comments: