Butterfly Award

11:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
CASSIE'S ENTRY

I received this award from JUNE

CooL? me? * Smirks*
June.....using the word cool on me ....im not even close but all the same

i am

grateful..... :)

thanks... u remembered me...lol....but then again this is OUR joint blog, although as an after thought, i blog more here, but what the heck :)

*hugz JUNY!*

i think being compared to Harold & Kumar is way closer to what i really am LMAO
so here it is ...jeng jeng jeng


um.....nominating blogs?...i have to do this huh? ok....
I have to nominate my selection of blogs to receive the 'Butterfly Award' & put up a set of instructions... T_T

Instructions to follow :
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Nomination :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June
Really, the blog depicts the person (inside) :) i know..but when u see her, expresionless LOL
Nonetheless shes my good friend :) & a wonderful person with massive emotions.

Kim1 & Kim 2 ( two blogs )
Beautiful person inside & out...wish i could have known u better & her blog has the most unique photos...& loads of it

John
I stumbled onto his blog one day & since then im following his blog i dunno why... @_@ but i find it very amusing & cool

Swee Pie
hahahaha! i love most of his entries...he's the wordy wordy person. Makes me laugh all the time. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant nominate 10 ppl coz i dont know that many & im nominating ppl who've already been nominated ...i dunno what else to do so...

4 those who ive nominated, do whatever u want with ure award or u can take ure awards and smile :)

No comments: