About The Thingies

11:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The Cass Thing

This is Meow...but i'd rather be called CowCat or just Meow lol

Since im blogging from the office i dun have the photos of BOTH "Taufufa" and me. I'll just post up the ones of me and others in the meantime.

This Is MEOW :)

Meow being stupid ... & that's her baby brother

Meow LOVEEEEEEEES!!! Cute animals.. :D Baby rabbit....
PS: Meow's work places has animals ...its like a mini zoo but SHE LOVES IT!

Being harassed by the boss's niece

Getting EXTREMELY irritated with someones long explanation to THEIR OWN question of " how do i get there?"

Meow's FAVOURITE! office cat.... Ibu Kecik :D

Meow's colleague's with Aunty Balama, the kitchen cook ( Meow's boss, Uncle Lee and Sis.Bodhi MIA )
L-R ( Ranjini, Sasi ( Sasi-Cola hehe ), Meow, Aunty Balama, Malini )


The Ting Thing.

Ok. Since this is ‘t’hingy’t'hingy, I’m gonna use ‘T’aufufa as my nick here.


Hi. This is me. taufufa.


This is what owners of thingythingy do all the time.


One poses for crazy photos and one takes crazy photos.


And staying in the college hostel means constant raiding of other humans’ rooms.

I have a personal blog too. Feel free to link me.

No comments: